|Office Assistant (Y1‐Y3)
||Director of Operation
||The Office Assistant oversees day-to-day office procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is provided to the school’s stakeholders.
- High School or equivalent
- Bi-lingual, Spanish-speaking preferred.
|Knowledge & Skills
- Strong intrapersonal and communication skills
- Minimum two years’ clerical/secretarial experience.
- Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures
- Computer skills; Microsoft Words and Excel
- Ability to perform minimal bookkeeping procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and help others.
- Handle Front Desk actitivities; receptionist and phones.
- Handle school’s e-mail, reply or forward as appropriate.
- Record keeping and registration of students
- Compile lists and directories of students, staff members, parents,
- Update school manuals, flyers, correspondence, bulletins.
- Attend all school meetings and record the minutes.
- Receive and send the mails out, distribute flyers to parents and staff.
- Handle facilities reservation for various school events, such as picnic, field trip, and graduation ceremony.
- Maintains open communication between principals, colleagues, students, and parents.
- Familiar and follow school rules and regulations and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
|Indicators of Effectiveness
- Performance of this job will be evaluated by the school principal in accordance with the school’s policies and procedures