Who we are
Think Through Academy is a home of Tigers, the qualities of which are reflective of TTA’s core values and philosophical approach that assures a safekeeping for its students. TTA believes as the tiger is a symbol of dignity, self-respect, self-esteem; pride, excellence and courage, so also TTA will develop students who will take pride in their work, be respected because of their character, excel in their work and become confident young adults.
Meaning of Think Through
The name, Think Through, signifies that to be a successful learner one should reason, reflect and contemplate while considering the facts and consequences in an organized and thorough way.
Mission of Think Through Academy
The mission of Think Through Academy is to equip learners with the 21st century skills necessary for success within and beyond school, through a highly effective and differentiated curriculum delivered by an effective instructional staff within a collaborative environment.
Vision of Think Through Academy
The vision of Think Through Academy is to empower new generation learners to become collaborative, critical thinkers equipped for lifelong learning in an increasingly global community.Vision
Core Values of Think Through Academy
TTA’s staff and students will adhere to five core values which will ensure student success while in school and later in college, career and life.
- Trustworthiness: Trust is highly valued within the TTA community. Because staff and students are trustworthy, they are reliable, dependable and support each other.
- Team-oriented: TTA’s staff and students communicate and collaborate with each other in a respectful and supportive manner. As a unified team, they pitch in to help each other. As solutions-oriented team members, they are problem-solvers, not problem-dwellers, problem-blamers, or problem-avoiders.
- Tenacity: TTA’s staff and students are persistent and determined to succeed. Tenacity is critical for our learners, many of whom will need to preserve in order to break out of the circle of poverty and realize their dreams of financial stability and productive community life.
- Thoughtfulness: TTA’s staff and students are reflective and contemplative problem solvers. Students are taught to be critical thinkers who think deeply before making academic and life choices.
- Talent: Every child has a unique talent which needs to be nurtured. TTA provides opportunities for students to discover their talents and use them to excel academically and socially.