- Report to the Governing Board the needs, successes, general operation, and relevant school matters that include reports on curriculum, instruction, assessments, family and community, operational, financial matters.
- Report School Academic, Operational, and Busness performance to : Arizona Department of Education, Arizona state Board of Charter and grantors
- Hire, manage, and develop the school staff
- Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behavior
- Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the school consistent with the philosophy, mission, values and goals of the school including instructional programs, extracurricular activities, discipline systems to ensure a safe and orderly climate, building maintenance, program evaluation, personnel management, office operations, and emergency procedures. Ensure compliance with all laws, board policies and civil regulations
- Establish the annual master schedule for instructional programs, ensuring sequential learning experiences for students consistent with the school’s philosophy, mission, and instructional goals
- Supervise the instructional programs of the school, evaluating lesson plans and observing classes (teaching, as duties allow) on a regular basis to encourage the use of a variety of instructional strategies and materials consistent with research on learning and student growth and development
- Research and collect data regarding the needs of students and staff
- Familiar and follow school rules and regulations and procedures.
- Oversee implementation of Professional Learning Community (PLCs)