|Grant Manager (Y1‐Y3)
||Director of Operations
||Provide leadership and direction for programs funded by federal, state, and private funds; oversee the financial administration of federal, state, and private grants; ensure that program staff accomplish their approved program initiatives and that the school division meets compliance and reporting requirements
- Knowledge of grant processes including accounting and financial reporting.
- Proficient in the use of financial management software to include spreadsheets and databases, required.
- Ability to interpret complex grant funding requirements, submissions, and budget projections.
- Ability to review the work of others to ensure conformance to standards
- Ability to interpret federal, state, and local government laws and regulations regarding grant administration
- Ability to communicate effectively across a broad spectrum of staff, both orally and in writing required.
- Bachelor’s Degree and previous experience in grants financial management, finance, accounting, and/or auditing. Experience in an educational setting preferred, but not required.
- Ensure compliance with the rules and regulations administered by the grantor; oversee special audits conducted by grantor.
- Perform functions of financial administration and reporting to include, but not limited to: preparation and timely submission of grant applications and reports, development and adjustment of associated budgets, coordination of budgeted funds, screening and processing requests for expenditures and ensuring the timely application for reimbursement from the state.
- Serve as a liaison with principals and other departments on issues regarding grants.
- Monitor interventions and programs funded by grants to ensure compliance with grantor guidelines.
- Assign certain grants and/or related responsibilities to individual budget analysts and coordinate their activities related to the grants assigned.
- Assist in evaluating the fiscal administration of grant programs.
- Oversee the preparation and timely submission of grant applications, application amendments, and budget transfers.
- Monitor, input, review, and approve federal grant data
- Coordinate staffing levels related to grants for input into the Position Management System.
- Familiar and follow school rules and regulations and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with instructional grant personnel to ensure compliance
|Indicators of Effectiveness
- Performance of this job will be evaluated by the school principal in accordance with the school’s policies and procedures