- B.A. or B.S. degree required with course work in Business Administration, Organizational Management, or related discipline
- Three years broad, varied and increasingly responsible experience with budgeting, and organizational procedures.
- Knowledge of principles, methods and procedures, related to purchasing, operation, safety, food service, budgeting and accounting, electronic data processing techniques and methods, purchasing and inventory control systems
- Knowledge of principles, methods, techniques and strategies of organization, management and supervision
- Manage all school scheduling, special events, field trips, cafeteria, transportation, maintenance, playgrounds and cleaning.
- Manage community use of school site.
- Student Recruitment: marketing, advertising, strategic plan and lottery
- Fundraising Management: grants, tax credits, donations, report management
- Responsible for school safety plan: disaster preparation, fire drills, student, staff and public safety, and student health.
- Responsible for school public relations and communications plan: promote the school through positive relations with community, businesses parents and students.
- Securing community volunteers: clearance, recruitment, supervision
- Participate in the development of a personal education plan for each assigned student.
- Participate in hiring, managing, and developing TTA non-academic staff
- Logistical Upkeep: school handbooks, calendars, student schedules, SAIS support, student enrollment data.
- Maintain equipment, textbook and supply inventories
- Communicate with the school contracted Service Management: legal, financial, maintenance, food services, auditing, and technology
- Report School Operation Performance to : Arizona Department of Education, Arizona state Board of Charter and grantors
- Familiar and follow school rules and regulations and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned