Admission into Think Through Academy is open to all Arizona residents who have graduated 8th grade and are under the age of 21 years old.
Enrollment involves just a few simple steps:
- Complete enrollment application (available online or in office).
- Schedule a Guidance Counselor Appointment with parent if under 18 years of age.
- Bring in following documents for registration.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Transcripts if you have earned High School Credits
- Eighth Grade Certificate
- Withdrawn-form from High School attended
- Discipline Record
- Proof of Guardianship, if living with someone other than parent: Notarized letter from parent assigning custody and or power of attorney.
All documents MUST be turned in prior to registration NO EXCEPTIONS!